Thursday, February 25, 2016


Welcome!  I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker at Mountain Valley High School.  I've been working for the School District since 1996, initially working in the former MSAD #43 in all 4 schools, ranging from elementary through high school.  In 2009 I began as the director of the Pennacook Learning Center and in 2015 decided to return to Mountain Valley High School.  

I have been working in the field since 1984 when I began as a child care worker at the Rumford Group Home.  Since that time I have worked at various group home, spent seven years employed by the Department of Health and Human Services as a child protective worker.

I have held a Batchelor's level Social Work License (LSW) since 1989.  In 2007 I returned to school in the Master in Social Work program at the University of Maine at Orono where I earned the honor of being recognized by the faculty as the Outstanding Social Work Student of the year in 2009/2010.

I'm humbled and honored to work in a field that allows me to assist others to improve their lives.  You may contact me at Mountain Valley High school at rgreene@rsu10.org




No comments:

Post a Comment